To comply with Covid-19 regulations and to keep clinic clients safe, the following changes have been made to the clinic bookings and consultations:
- New clients - consultations are strictly by appointment only; consultation time has been reduced to 15-20 minutes; to make it possible to do a consultation in this timeframe all the clinic intake/registration forms need to be filled out before attending the appointment. These can be emailed out to you. The completed forms are then sent back by email and printed out, the email is deleted for confidentiality reasons.
- For clients who are already registered and are looking for a follow-up - a telephone call followed by a quick consultation where needed.
- Herbal prescriptions can be collected at the clinic or shop (The Local) in Glaslough street on a Thurs, Fri, Sat 10-4pm.
- Hand washing and hand sanitising facilities are available and the clinic is aired and cleaned between appointments. Seating is kept social distances apart, only one client at a time can be allowed into the room. Disposable masks are available if needed.
- Please do not attend if you have been in contact with anyone who may have the Covid-19 infection; if you have any symptoms such as sneezing, dry cough, loss of sense of smell or taste, fever.